(a) Applicants and licensees shall pay the following fees to the Town of Telluride in addition to any fees payable to the state:
(1) Application for new license:
a. Medical marijuana center: one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
b. Medical marijuana infused products manufacturing operation: one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
c. Optional premises cultivation license (if submitted, accepted, processed and heard at the same time as an application for a medical marijuana center license or marijuana infused products manufacturing license): zero dollars ($0.00).
d. Optional premises cultivation license (if not submitted, accepted, processed, and heard at the same time as an application for a medical marijuana center license or marijuana infused products manufacturing license): one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
(2) Application for and renewal of a license: five hundred dollars ($500.00).
(3) Application for transfer of location: five hundred dollars ($500.00).
(4) Application for change of principals or ownership or registered manager: three hundred dollars ($300.00).
(5) Application for modification of premises: four hundred dollars ($400.00).
(6) Late renewal fee: five hundred dollars ($500.00).
(7) License extension fee: one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) for each thirty (30) day period or portion thereof.
(b) Town Council may approve increases or decreases in the foregoing fees by resolution.
(c) In addition to the foregoing fees, applicants and licensees shall pay the reasonable fees of any governmental agency conducting any investigation, inspection, other licensing, registration, fingerprinting, approval, or permitting required under the Telluride Municipal Code, as amended, state law, or state regulations.
(d) The primary purpose of the fees provided in this Section is to defray the costs of the particular municipal services provided and not to defray the costs of the general services of municipal government or to raise general revenues. The fees provided in this Section are reasonably related and proportional to the costs of the services provided and do not generate additional Town revenue.
(e) If any license or application is denied, approved but not issued, lapsed, abandoned, withdrawn, surrendered, suspended, fined, revoked, or otherwise sanctioned, no part of the fees paid shall be refunded to the applicant or licensee. (Ord. 1348, 2011; Ord. 1463 §4, 2018)