Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any person or organization with proof of nonprofit status may apply to the Town Clerk for approval of a waiver of vending permit fees or specific sections of this Article if doing so does not violate the intent of this Code. (Prior code 5.12.060; Ord. 1252 §1, 2006)